The Roofline Series are elegant, open-plan designs ideally suited to blocks with views from which you can capture from all rooms especially the living and kitchen areas.
Panorama Series -
Click logos for other designs
A flexible &
All our two storey homes can be built on stumps to give the elevated feeling or on a concrete slab. These designs are popular choices within the metropolitan area on blocks that are tight on space or on sprawling country acreage. The three architecturally designed 4 and 5 bedroom homes the Ultimate, Edge and Vision Expanse are exciting new designs that cater for modern family living or holiday home, and especially allow for fitment onto the smaller size blocks 15m wide or less that seem to dominate subdivisions that surround the metropolitan area and subdivisions in country Western Australia.
Please phone (08) 9309 8999 to talk about the possibilities of building one of our two-storey series homes on your block.
THEATRE / GAMES & ACTIVITY
GROUND FLOOR 134.05m2
- Ground & first floor can be interchanged easily to accommodate living styles.
- Double garage can be moved to suit narrow blocks.
- Smart glass included to all aluminium windows and doors in climate zones 4 & 5.
- Large modern kitchen with double pantry and stainless steel appliances.
- Two separate powder rooms with vanity basin to ground & upper floors.
- His and hers vanity basins with large feature bath.
- Architecturally designed modern front elevation.
- Large alfresco balcony decks to upper floor included to front & rear of home.
- High raking lined ceilings to alfresco balconies with open gable to front & rear of home.
- Feature stairs included.
- Narrow block compatible.
- 2.7M ground floor ceiling height.
- 2.4M upper floor ceiling height.
GROUND FLOOR: 59.13m2
UPPER FLOOR: 117.72m2
providing WA a better way to build.
Treated Pine Timber the only
renewable building resource
The timber we use in our framed and truss construction is harvested from renewable growth forests. Modern treatment methods for rot and insect (termite) attack is a tried and proven protection and is safe to use in domestic situations.
(Reference blue & C.C.A.)
Timber is the only truly renewable building material, with minimal climate impact. The use and regrowth of timber as a construction material is beneficial to the environment by its process in using carbon dioxide and release of oxygen, a process at its optimum in young growing trees.
Cyclone and Seismic Areas
The design and building method utilising truss style engineered components gives superior cyclonic and seismic capabilities. Variations can apply additional tie-down strength for extreme conditions.
sign up to our
And get all the latest news and offers